Haha!

I have figured it out! Long story short one of the various stupid programs that I use to host this dumb website was being an idiot!

I went in there, corrected its idiocy and #madeitgreatagain. 

You can now upload batches of pictures (flawlessly) up to 100 pictures at a time (due to hardware limitations, this is a charity service people).  I have also implemented a cool gallery thing. It's a thing called a gallery ... I'm sure you can figure it out. 

Anyway, you can access it by clicking on the glaringly obvious "Gallery " tab on the top of the page.  In case you are not competent enough to find the gallery *cough* *cough* GLENN *cough* cough* HERE IS A DIRECT LINK TO WHERE YOU CAN UPLOAD YOUR PICTURES.

2017-09-21_09-44-41.gif

NOTE: Only ever upload your pictures to the "Member" Albums! any public photos MUST be vetted by a crew advisor! The uploading process is very self-explanatory and it will walk you through it every step of the way.

Thank you for your patience  in these busy times,

//James  

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

Awesome job fixing this! Did this also fix the problem of not being able to upload pictures from mobile devices?

Yes

Just now, Mandy said:

Fantastic! That makes this so much easier

I have a long all-encompassing wall of text coming explaining everything website. But yea, I'm glad to have made something work at least. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.